- Hamsa – a multifunctional amulet is a handbreadth with an eye in the middle. The handbreadth symbolizes the hand of Miriam, the prophetess who, after the Israelites crossed the sea, came out with a tympanum in her hands and sang praises to the Almighty. The oval shape of the amulet symbolizes the renaissance and the birth of the new life.
- Star of David – The six-pointed star symbolizes the Jewish people. It is associated with 6 days of the creation of the world, as well as with the Star of Bethlehem. The star is also a symbol of the harmony of opposites; it protects the bearers of the amulet from evil eyes and the negative effects of the environment.
- Mount Sinai – where God uttered the Ten Commandments that form the basis of the moral code of mankind.
- The Menorah – the seven-branched candlestick – consists of a central lamp and six symmetrical “wings” extending from it, symbolizing the seven planets, the seven days of the creation of the earth, and the seven churches of Asia Minor. The seven-branched candlestick is also symbolizing a Tree of life from Eden Garden.
- Dove and an olive branch – symbolizes the end of divine punishment and is a symbol of rebirth after the Great flood.
- The symbol of infinity is engraved in seven languages and symbolizes the infinity of the soul.Attention!!! The products are handmade and limited.